- Why I’ve Stopped Telling People I’m Not Chinese The New York Times
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia shares struggle as coronavirus strains U.S.-China relations Reuters
- Asian shares struggle as coronavirus strains US-China relations The Indian Express
- Asian stocks struggle to extend gains as coronavirus hurts US-China relations City A.M.
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Read Full Article Here: https://www.wfmz.com/news/cnn/us-national/no-music-health-minute-asian-american-hate-affects-mental-health/video_06d75f48-5dfa-51bf-91c9-64c8b3d37400.html TodayA few showers early in the morning; otherwise, clouds breaking for a little afternoon sun.
Read Full Article Here: https://time.com/5851792/asian-americans-black-solidarity-history/ Case in point: The complex histories of both anti-Blackness and anti-racist solidarity within the Asian
Read Full Article Here: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/15/business/arielle-patrick-work-diary.html The architecture of the synagogue is dramatic, as is the interior of the Metropolitan Club,
Read Full Article Here: https://planamag.com/so-you-want-to-play-someone-of-another-race/ I want us to remember this when we ask the question about our capacity to
www.teenvogue.com: Before “Crazy Rich Asians,” YouTubers Paved the Way for Better Asian Representation
Read Full Article Here: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/youtube-asian-representation-wongfuproductions-happyslip In the wedding scene in Crazy Rich Asians, a misty-eyed Constance Wu looks over at