Fox and Friends host Pete Hegseth says his Twitter account has been completely shut down by ‘tech-tyrants’ a month after he was banned for sharing an anti-American manifesto said to have been written by the Pensacola shooter.
Hegseth took to Instagram on Monday to say Twitter had ‘fully blocked’ his account after he appealed his one month suspension.
He appealed the ban recently and claims Twitter responded by blocking his account entirely.
Hegseth shared a screenshot of a message from Twitter telling him his account had been locked for violating the social media site’s rules.
It was sharing a screengrab of this post that Hegseth said led to his ban on Twitter.